Studies show that over 68% of retiring Americans have the same unanswered questions on Social Security:
- When am I eligible to receive my benefits?
- How is eligibility determined?
- Will Social Security go broke and leave me with nothing?
- What changes are in store for 2018?
- Should I claim my social security benefits early?
- Should I delay claiming my benefits?
- How much will I pay in taxes on my benefits?
- Will I get the same amount of money out of the system that I put in?
Today, we'll explore the evidence on whether or not Social Security will go bankrupt and if so, when.